Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Lunch: BBQ beef on a bun, pickles, chips, corn, peaches, bread, milk
Breakfast: Breakfast pizza, oranges, juice, milk
Schedule of Upcoming Events
- Nov. 27: No School- Thanksgiving
- Nov. 28: No School
- Dec. 2, 4, 5: GBB NCTC Holiday Tournament
- Dec. 3: GBB/BBB pictures- Grygla
- Dec. 8, 9, 11: BBB NCTC Holiday Tournament
- Dec. 9: GBB vs. RLF in Gdge
- Dec. 12: Elementary Christmas Program 2:00 p.m.
- Dec. 12: Michelle Prestebak Benefit 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Game results vs. Fosston: Varsity lost 44-74, JV lost, C team lost in Over Time 19-21
- Wednesday: Practice Goodridge
- Friday: No Practice
- Saturday: Practice 10-12:30 a.m. in Grygla. Bus leaves Goodridge at 9:30.
- Friday: No Practice
- Saturday: Practice 8-10:00 a.m. in Grygla. Bus leaves Goodridge at 7:30.
Charger Winter Order
- No release time classes today.
- Salo signs have put together a Charger Winter order. To view items please visit their website www.salosigns.com. Order forms and money are due December 1st. Please specify if any of the orders will be a gift.
- The A.R. Store will be open on Wednesday.
- Congratulations to Emilea Johnson for earning 100 A.R. Points!
Goodridge Post Prom Fundraiser
- 2014-2015 yearbooks are now for sale. Order forms were sent home with elementary students. High school students can pick up an order form outside the office. Yearbooks are $45 with a name engraved on the cover or $40 without a name. Support your school yearbook!
Elementary Student Council
- There is currently a T-Shirt fundraiser going on. Order your “Charger Athletic” apparel today! Order forms are outside the office and are due back today.
- The Elementary Student Council is hosting a Fun Day on Wednesday, November 26th starting at 2:00 p.m. in the large gym. Grades K - 2 will be having scooter races and grades 3-6 will be playing basketball. (3-4 grade girls, 3-4 grade boys, 5-6 grade girls, 5-6 grade boys).
- 5 & 6 band Wednesday.
- Thursday & Friday lessons on Wednesday at regular times.
- 7th hour today: Band 2:10-2:45, Choir 2:45-3:30.
- Elementary Music program will be Friday December 12th at 2:00p.m.
Community education is looking for someone to direct the district’s summer theater program. If interested, contact Galen Clow, Community Education Director at the Goodridge School, 218-378-4133, or email: email@example.com.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
Click here to access the free/reduced lunch application.